Check Out: Urban Group Neighborhood Sales Stats Analysis 2017 YTD:
The media quotes national or provincial real estate stats, but it's good to know what's happening in your neighborhood. At the Urban Group, we've analyzed thousands of real estate transactions in Burlington, Oakville, and Hamilton, to bring you the most detailed neighborhood stats you won't find anywhere else!
Burlington Highlights (Jan-May 2017 Vs 2016):
1. Fastest Appreciating: Shoreacres had the highest price increase, up +38.0%
2. Most Expensive: North Burlington (north of Dundas/407) and Roseland are the most expensive neighborhoods, with average sales prices of $1,902,452 and $1,532,172 respectively.
3. Hottest Area: Pinedale had the highest Selling Price to List Price ratio, at 109.3% (9.3% over list price)
Oakville Highlights (Jan-May 2017 Vs 2016):
1. Fastest Appreciating: Old Oakville had the highest price increase, up +44.6%
2. Most Expensive: Morrison is the most expensive neighborhood, with average sales price of $2,832,526.
3. Hottest Area: Falgarwood had the highest Selling Price to List Price ratio, at 108.4% (8.4% over list price)
Hamilton Highlights (Jan-May 2017 Vs 2016):
1. Fastest Appreciating: Westdale had the highest price increase, up +36.0%
2. Most Expensive: Waterdown is the most expensive neighborhood, with average sales price of $737,089.
3. Hottest Area: Downtown Hamilton had the highest Selling Price to List Price ratio, at 109.3% (9.3% over list price)
The Ontario government's 16 measures to control the housing market, including the 15% foreign buyers tax, and expanded rent controls has had an impact - returning a more normal balance to the market, with far less multiple offers, and more days on market.
We enjoy digging deeper into the data to help our clients make the best real estate decisions. We're proud to be one the of the top rated real estate teams in the area, with industry leading results and service. Glad to help you anytime.
Ryan Urban is a team leader, and Sales Representative at the Urban Group, one of Canada's fastest growing real estate teams. Ryan is a graduate of the Ivey Business School, and B.A Economics, University of Western Ontario. He specializes in Residential and Commercial real estate. Feel free to contact him at email@example.com
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT REAL ESTATE? LET'S TALK!
Call us or send a message below and we will get back to you right away.
Ryan & Vicky Urban Real Estate Agents Serving Burlington, Oakville & Hamilton ON. They Are Experienced Professionals That Would Be Honored to Assist You In The Journey Of Buying Or Selling Your Home.