An exclusive collection of townhomes nestled within the established Preserve community.
A new townhouse development by Remington Homes currently in preconstruction at Dundas Street West.
SIGN ME UP FOR VIP ACCESS
Brookside offers a selection of towns that are adjacent to landscaped parkette spaces and within steps of Shannon’s Creek.
Sale Prices & Unit Information:
This spectacular development will consist of 32 units, ranging in size from 1851 to 2197 square feet and ranging in price from $803,990 to over $902,990.
- 25,000 with offer
- 20,000 in 30
- 20,000 in 60
- 20,000 in 90
- TOTAL of $85,000 deposit
- Superior elevations with brick, stone, stone accents, stucco and other accent details in other materials as per model type
- Sliding patio door(s) with screen or French door(s), as per model type.
- Sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative windows (glazing), as per model type.
- Precast slab walkway to front entry and precast slabs at rear patio with steps as required, as per model type and asphalt paved driveway
- Black exterior coach lamps, as per model type.
- Door from garage to house with deck and stairs, as per model type
- Natural stairs with oak treads and oak veneer risers and stringers from basement to second floor, with natural oak pickets and handrail, as per model type.
- Natural gas fireplace with white lacquer cabinet or standard marble insert with white lacquer mantle, as per model type.
- Choice of 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” ceramic flooring in foyer, main floor hallways, kitchen and breakfast areas, all bathrooms, powder room, laundry room (as per plan), garage door landing, from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type.
- Natural pre-finished 2 1/2” by 3/4” oak strip hardwood on main floor save and except tiled areas, as per plan.
- 40 oz. broadloom on second floor save and except tiled areas, as per model type and 40oz broadloom in basement hallways and opt. recreation room (where selected by purchaser)
- Quality custom crafted cabinetry selected from Vendor’s samples with provision for dishwasher, extra height kitchen cabinets with decorative crown moulding
- Flush breakfast bar, as per model type.
- Choice of granite countertop from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Framed shower stall with ceramic tiles on walls and ceiling with surface mounted shower light and framed shower door with clear glass and chrome trim in master ensuite.
- Custom quality vanities selected from Vendor’s standard samples, except where pedestal sinks are indicated.along with choice of granite countertop with undermount oval sink(s) in master ensuite, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Energy saving light fixtures throughout, water saving toilets and fixtures, all homes are Next Gen Energy Star Qualified (EnerGuide 83) and performance tested by a third party to meet superior standards in Energy Efficiency.
- Concrete block party wall above grade separating living units.
- Complete central air-conditioning.
All homes covered by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION for 7-year major structural and 2-year limited warranties and one (1) year Builder’s comprehensive warranty. For full coverage and warranty details refer to Schedule A.